Information of Todo Modo for the processing of personal data
(Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 No. 196 and subsequent amendments and Article 13 of European Regulation No. 2016/679)
This information on the processing of personal data is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and the subsequent EU Regulation 2016/679, known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for the consultation and use of this website, www.todo-modo.eu and related subdomains if existing.
Reset Text Service S.a.s. di Stefanini Anna & C. – Alessandro Sala – C.F SLALSN88A15F205V, P.IVA 09810710153
Via Andreoli 27- 20158 Milano – Italia.
These data are processed by the Data Controller with automated tools and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
When and what information is collected?
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
4. The website www.todo-modo.eu collects some anonymous information about visitors to the site (technical cookies, statistics on the use of the site) independently or through third parties; other data may be collected when using the information request form on the Contact page (name, surname, city, telephone number and e-mail address).
You can, however, visit this site anonymously.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested during the booking phase or contact forms are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible to provide the requested service. In cases where some data are optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Information request using the Contact and Booking form
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
Contact form / Reservation form
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, city, phone number and e-mail address.
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of our site.
They are of two categories: persistent and session.
– Persistent cookies: Once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
– Session cookies: They are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from the domain www.todo-modo.eu, are necessary to correctly view the site in relation to the technical services offered; they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in his browser (thus disrupting the display of the pages of the site).
More information on the dedicated privacy cookie page.
The collected data allow to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Information relating to website statistics includes, but not limited to, the most visited pages, the origin of the visit, time of visit, geographical origin, type of device, operating system, browser used.
Information to third parties
This website uses the Google Analytics statistics system, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) that uses the data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
The principles of security and privacy of Google Analytics summarize the measures taken by Google to protect user data. More information can be found on the following official page: Privacy and Google terms.
It is also possible to install a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: component download page and more information.
What is this information for?
All information collected can be used in one of the following ways:
– To monitor and analyze traffic data (statistics).
– To manage and respond to requests for information sent by the Contact Form and Request availability of the site.
Where is this information stored?
The processing of data generated by consulting the website homeandcoffe.it and using the form on the Contact page takes place at Via Andreoli 27 – 20158 Milano (MI).
– Regarding the data collected by the hosting service (see “When and what information is collected?”), These are processed by Aruba SpA at Via San Clemente no. 53 – Ponte San Pietro 24036 (BG) Italy. More information on the type of data and related processing on the official page: Aruba Privacy Notice.
– Regarding the data collected through the Google Analytics statistics service, the place of processing is the United States of America (USA).
More information can be found on the following official page: Privacy and Google terms.
How long will this information be kept?
The information obtained through the contact form will be kept for 12 months.
The information relating to site usage statistics will be retained for 14 months.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
You can request to receive a copy of the personal data processed and / or data deletion even if you have only contacted us using the form on the Contact page. Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the Model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data or using the form on the Contact page.
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The www.todo-modo.eu website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. The requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the Model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data or through the use of the form on the Contact page.
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Questions and / or doubts?
For any additional information request, you can use the form that you will find on the Contacts page.